An insightful opinion piece from George Siemens, in many ways speaking to the five myths about MOOCs laid out by London Knowledge Lab’s Diana Laurillard in her recent Times Higher Education supplement piece.
Subscribe to our Newsletters
- Making humanitarians (Reda Sadki’s blog | RSS Feed)
- To end inequality we must understand how poverty works (Aeon Magazine)
- Learning at the edge of chaos (L&T blog: About learning, training and technology at ITC-ILO)
- Final consultation on the Core Humanitarian Standard (The Sphere Project)
- Why Humanitarian Aid Became Professional: the experience of MSF (The Journal of Humanitarian Assistance)