An insightful opinion piece from George Siemens, in many ways speaking to the five myths about MOOCs laid out by London Knowledge Lab’s Diana Laurillard in her recent Times Higher Education supplement piece.
Subscribe to our Newsletters
- How can we build a more compassionate society? (Forum:Blog)
- Scaling up critical thinking against extreme poverty (Reda Sadki’s blog | Reda Sadki’s blog)
- The Faulty ‘Mental Models’ That Lead to Poor Disaster Preparation (My Reading List: Read and Unread)
- Impact Investors Are Raising Their Game (Stanford Social Innovation Review)
- Disruptive Innovation: Where It Matters Most (Stanford Social Innovation Review)