An insightful opinion piece from George Siemens, in many ways speaking to the five myths about MOOCs laid out by London Knowledge Lab’s Diana Laurillard in her recent Times Higher Education supplement piece.
Subscribe to our Newsletters
- Online learning for humanitarian managers and decision makers
- An IFRC perspective on the Red Cross Red Crescent and professionalization of the humanitarian sector
- Humanitarian education: the need to scale (European MOOC Summit 2014)
- LSI.io mindmap of the core humanitarian competencies framework
- The LSi.io interview with Plan B’s Donald Clark: Universities and humanitarian organizations in the Age of Disruption